Topic: So I called customer service today

I trashed my iphone a while back and never got around to having the authenticator removed from my account so i could cancel... (yes, exactly what you're thinking)

So I'm talking to the rep and he's all excited about something and starts blathering about it being maintenance day and blah blah the new land mass...er...WUT?

"new land mass? i had no idea..."

"YOU HAD NO IDEA?"

"haven't played the game in months, this call is sheer coincidence"

"OH CRAP OH CRAP! YOU REMEMBER QUEL'DANAS? IT'S A NEW AREA JUST LIKE THAT!"

...and that's when i realize that i don't care...

btw: someone send me yden's email too

Half your dps & twice your total damage: always, fastly, and well.

Re: So I called customer service today

LAWL!  Fail rep is fail.

genne read this yesterday and told me she thought it sounded negative like i was trashing the game or something. if anyone had the same impression, that's not what i meant at all. It was only meant to be a humorous counterpoint to the guy's enthusiasm.

Half your dps & twice your total damage: always, fastly, and well.

I completely agree.  I was more commenting on how the rep pretended to say something he wasn't supposed to in order to try to get you back.  I will forever consider WoW one of my top favorite games.  I just enjoy not being tied to long raid schedule.

Mortisnox wrote:

I completely agree.  I was more commenting on how the rep pretended to say something he wasn't supposed to in order to try to get you back.  I will forever consider WoW one of my top favorite games.  I just enjoy not being tied to long raid schedule.

He wasn't lying or saying something he shouldn't... the 28th was patch day, patch 4.2.  The next tier of raids was released as well as a new faction with dailies & rep gear.

Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there.
---------------------
Mal'Ganis: Iseulde (formerly Kistia) :: Kutrazkal
Kirin Tor: Euphande :: Nezkal :: Issy :: Smartie (64)

Mortisnox wrote:

ok...i miss understood.  Thought he was talking about info a couple of hours before he should have.

Jesus christ, I looked at the patch notes...could they make this game any easier?

Patch 4.3 Notes:
New console command added to the game! Simply enter '/showlootlist' while targetting any npc to have a drop down window appear where you can select the items you would like to have added to your inventory.

Warlocks do not play the game to have fun, we are merely here to make sure no one else has any

Divine Light mana cost has been increased to 35% of base mana, up from 30%.
Flash of Light mana cost has been increased to 31% of base mana, up from 27%.
Holy Light mana cost has been increased to 12% of base mana, up from 10%.

Oh yeah.  So much easier.

>.<

---------------------

base crit for heals also increased to 100% bonus healing.

crowd control doesnt cause aggro, no stance dancing for the big cooldowns for a warrior.

The CC thing is easier... however on the whole I don't really mind changes that mitigate the effect of retarded PUGs in 5-mans.

---------------------

I miss you guys lol

Is there still a vent server to jump on and BS with you all? I lost the info when I got my new compy

Nyt, the server is still active (paid through the end of the year, IIRC) but no one is ever on it.  Pretty much everyone who still plays has moved on to other guilds for the most part.

---------------------

Kistia wrote:

Nyt, the server is still active (paid through the end of the year, IIRC) but no one is ever on it.  Pretty much everyone who still plays has moved on to other guilds for the most part.

Well, dang. That's too bad.

You and Kast going to get on SWtOR when it comes out?

Kast will almost certainly be playing.  I'll give it a try, probably on his account, before buying.  It all comes down to the endgame; that's all I care about.  I never tried Rift because everyone I asked was disappointed with the endgame...  if I hear good things, I may switch permanently; if not, Azeroth is already home.

---------------------