Topic: New patch notes!

Now I'm sad that I'll be in the car all night and not able to play :(

http://wow.joystiq.com/2010/11/23/patch … tch-notes/

Particular things of interest to me:

Pallies:

# Illuminated Healing absorb shield now absorbs 10% of the total amount healed, up from 8%. Each point of Mastery increases the effect by an additional 1.25%, up from 1%. (someday I'll catch a disc priest.... nah)
# Light of dawn has been redesigned. It no longer has an enforced cooldown, now costs Holy Power instead of mana, and scale in direct proportion to the amount of Holy Power used. In addition it now heals the 5 most injured group targets (including self) in a 30-yard frontal cone. (so much for erasing Infest, but very interesting)

# Holy shield no longer increases chance to block. Instead, it increases the amount blocked by an additional 10%, for a total of 40% damage blocked. (they really don't want us to be avoidance-capped)

Priest:

# Prayer of Healing has had its mana cost reduced by nearly 30% and its base points and Spell Power coefficient increased by 20%. (one-fell-swoop solution to hpriest mana issues?)

# Divine Aegis is now always triggered by Prayer of Healing in addition to critical heals from all other spells.  (ALWAYS? nifty)

Mage:

# Arcane Blast now increases damage of the next Arcane Blast by 10% per stack, down from 20%, reduces cast time by 0.1 seconds per stack, and increases the mana cost by 150%, down from 175%. In addition, the base cast time of Arcane Blast has been lowered to 2.35 seconds. (excellent, long ABs made Arc feel clunky to me).

Also: holy crap warlocks nerfed across the board?!  Except rain of fire, lol.

Last edited by Kistia (2010-11-23 10:18:56)

Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there.
---------------------
Mal'Ganis: Iseulde (formerly Kistia) :: Kutrazkal
Kirin Tor: Euphande :: Nezkal :: Issy :: Smartie (64)