Topic: Forum Cleanup!

To make a long story short, over the next couple of weeks I'll be cleaning up all the inactive and no-longer-member-members on our forums.

SO NOW'S YOUR CHANCE!!!

If your user name on the forums does not match your main toons name, it will run the risk of being suspended or (worse) ridiculed.

Please post a response to this topic if I need to update or change your user name. Please include any special characters that your toon may or may not have. (Your forum name needs to match your mains name EXACTLY for the forums to correctly link your user name to your armory profile)

If you cannot post because I already deleted/suspended/(lost?) your user name, send an ingame mail to "Trinh" and I'll fix it.

That is all.

/afk irl

Re: Forum Cleanup!

Will you be deleting the posts by them, too? Or do I have to stare at Berdoa on the shitter every time I browse the sexy pic thread?

You face not Shupani alone, but the legions she commands!

/touch

I'll be cleaning out the posts from old users before 2010, Shup.

- Yden -

ARE YOUR FUCKING COMPUTERS PLUGGED IN?

MY HERO!!!!

You face not Shupani alone, but the legions she commands!

/touch

Made it back just in time, then. >.>

You're gonna love my nuts.

Nah. We're still nukeing you, Ichy.

/afk irl

No!

You're gonna love my nuts.

Ich..... Epic link:)

And to teh Masta's of teh Universe of teh Facerolling peeps, my main nowadays is Lazaar, though I do play Thorius enough to be recognized as the tree as well as also too. 

So one could call me a man-bear-pigging-cow-tree-seal-lion-cheetah-tree-zombie?  With awesomesauce on the side?  And a mountain dew?

And btw, F'in ubar grats on Saurfang! 

(fuckers..... waitin till the zombie can't make it and killin things...  global conspiracy... I shware....)

PEW PEW@!&%

*poof* you're Lazaar.

/afk irl

YAY

But remember, it's not the size of your fwoosh, it's how you-*squish*

Well, I have "a" toons name for my username, but you can change it to Sitara if you'd like.

Sitara: Main - Retadin / Tankadin / Blacksmith / Miner
Lorigar: Alt - Resto Shaman / Enh. Shaman / Leatherworker / Skinner
Siyavash: Alt - Tank DK / Frost DPS / Blacksmith / Miner

fix'd for ya Sitara

Warlocks do not play the game to have fun, we are merely here to make sure no one else has any

Thistlé thats alt 0233 for the e.

ta-da!

And yes, I'm still working on it. sorta.

/afk irl