Topic: Guild Policy - Enchanting your lewtz 101

I have received several tells in regards to how the guild is handling the distribution of enchants for upgrades. The following post (which will be updated and tweaked as the guild progresses) is my attempt to answer those questions.

---

Ideally, I would like *all* enchants to be available free to guild members. Unfortunately (or fortunately, depending on how you look at it), we've been gaining upgrades far too quickly for the guild supply to keep up pace (this includes mats from DE'd raid greens, greens that have been sent via ingame mail from guildies, and my own personal stash). So here are some restrictions I'm putting in place and we'll see how it goes from here.

To receive a free enchant from the guild bank, please consider the following -
1. The upgrade must be of epic quality and item level 200 or greater. Whether it's crafted, looted from heroics or raid... doesn't matter so long as it meets the previous requirements
2. The "cheapo" version of the enchant will be given by default (ex: 50 spell power to weap instead of 63).
3. If there is no "cheapo" alternative (such as def to cloak), please speak with me in game.
4. If there is an enchant that you want that requires extensive mats, please speak with me in game.

Anyone have an questions/suggestions?

/afk irl

Re: Guild Policy - Enchanting your lewtz 101

And there's nothing wrong with collecting mats for an enchant you want before asking Assurance to put it on something.  ;)

Until further notice, the gbank will NOT be supplying enchanting mats. We have become far too large to continue doing so. However, we will still be handing out abyss crystals to those who need them. Please send Assurance an ingame tell if you need one. =)

As a personal note - I do keep some of my own enchanting supplies around for a rainy day... if for whatever reason you can't get your own supplies, send me a tell and I'll see what I can do to help!!

/afk irl

Thanks, Grig!

ARE YOUR FUCKING COMPUTERS PLUGGED IN?