Re: BOO!

DUNNO IF I'LL BE IN GAME ANYTIME SOON BUT ILL CERTAINLY BE ON OUR VENT.

The best part about the CombiTube is it works in either hole.

WHY THE HELL DID WE CHOOSE A SERVER THAT IS FULL NOW I HAVE TO WAIT 20 MINUTES IHOPE YOU'RE HAPPY

The best part about the CombiTube is it works in either hole.

Gennesaret wrote:

1. Light Side: hold friend's hand all day
2. Dark Side: "no way I'm busy" /refuse quest

I know this is old but Genne this made me choke on dinner. 

I don't have the time or cash for SWTOR yet, plus I'm not into early adoption (I want to hear about the endgame first).  But if the game and y'all are still going strong in 6 months to a year, I'll be checking it out.

If any of you are still playing WoW, Kistia is now Iseulde of Mal'Ganis.  My other kids are still on KT.

Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there.
---------------------
Mal'Ganis: Iseulde (formerly Kistia) :: Kutrazkal
Kirin Tor: Euphande :: Nezkal :: Issy :: Smartie (64)

We're currently killing 'nub-ass pubs' on Mind Trick Empire side, and I don't see it slowing down any time soon.  With the advent of patch 1.2 we will see the following:

Flashpoint (instance) que system just like wow
Warzone (battleground) ques that are cross-server (similar to battle groups)

I expect this game to keep chugging along, and if they continue to make the right adjustments I can only foresee good things for SWToR.  Long story short: come and join us on Mind Trick Empire side. (We also have a secret guild Republic side: <Losing Builds Character>, and my toon's name is Discorelaxo)  All facerollers are invited to join us in our quest for galactic supremacy!

I check these boards regularly, so post all SWToR related comments or questions here, please.

ARE YOUR FUCKING COMPUTERS PLUGGED IN?

If I join can you push my buttons for me?

Warlocks do not play the game to have fun, we are merely here to make sure no one else has any

Honestly, if there was a Mac client that didn't involve me running a dual-boot setup, I'd probably be all over this game. I'm out of end-game content in WoW until the next expansion, so idk, I might have to go outside or something to keep busy in the meantime.

Warlocks do not play the game to have fun, we are merely here to make sure no one else has any

So I signed up for the free weekend to try it and was hoping to say hi to some Facerollers during that time, but in all the several threads about it none of you have posted your character names and /who doesn't show guild...

So Kistia the Inquisitor will be running around at least until Sunday.  When I'm not playing D3.

Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there.
---------------------
Mal'Ganis: Iseulde (formerly Kistia) :: Kutrazkal
Kirin Tor: Euphande :: Nezkal :: Issy :: Smartie (64)

I've been trolling around on the Vornskyr server mostly these days. My sorcerer is almost completely decked out in Columi gear. despite how atrocious the design is, and should be hitting hard mode Eternity Vault this weekend as long as our main tank can make it. Naturally my sorcerer is named Nytdreamer.

When I'm not on him I have been running my tanky BH Fa'tsolo.  Occasionally been running a pubby named Nytbringer as well.

If anyone is still running regularly feel free to hit me up. 1.3 is coming up and server transfers should be going live >.>   just sayin'

Can always use 8 more dependable raiders for 16's Just doing 8 now.