Re: 12-20-11

I am playing around on the Jung Ma server for now. Same as my forum name, naturally

So, played with the bounty hunter and the sith warrior. It's pretty sweet.

The Cloin has some Christmas money to invest, and I am strongly considering grabbing a copy of TOR and seeing if it's a contender to replace my wow addiction. I've heard it from a certain sexy ex-DK/warrior that the gang from Eugene is gonna be all up in this bsns. True/false?

Warlocks do not play the game to have fun, we are merely here to make sure no one else has any

YDEN STOLE MY BETA WEEKEND!

/afk irl

Played a Sith Warrior/Juggernaut over the weekend on Jung Ma, but didn't see you on Nyt.

Questing: The mini-instance quests are fun, story lines engaging. Strong emphasis on grouping
Graphics: a little disappointing. Crossing fingers for go live
Crafting: Dunno yet. Have actually used some items I made, and there isn't a ton of grinding, jury out.

Half your dps & twice your total damage: always, fastly, and well.

Porklet wrote:

Played a Sith Warrior/Juggernaut over the weekend on Jung Ma, but didn't see you on Nyt.

Questing: The mini-instance quests are fun, story lines engaging. Strong emphasis on grouping
Graphics: a little disappointing. Crossing fingers for go live
Crafting: Dunno yet. Have actually used some items I made, and there isn't a ton of grinding, jury out.

I was on sporadically on Friday but the laptop I had started BSoDing on me frequently so I didn't get a lot of playing time till I was home on Sunday. Then I got hooked on the Sith warrior storyline so I wasn't on my bounty hunter.

I still have access to the test servers, so if you do, I will either be on either Nytdreamer or my Sith Warrior Oleander some

Last edited by Nytdreamer (2011-11-28 14:35:52)

I'm biz traveling a couple of days now, catch up with you when back

Half your dps & twice your total damage: always, fastly, and well.

I was invited to beta this weekend and my internet is in the crapper (running like a 56k modem... no joke.  yes, we're working on it).  But in any case I won't be on SWTOR for a while, probably.

Miss you all something fierce, though.  I'm raiding with a very successful guild now (when my net is not Teh Suck) but it doesn't have the friendly feel :(

Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there.
---------------------
Mal'Ganis: Iseulde (formerly Kistia) :: Kutrazkal
Kirin Tor: Euphande :: Nezkal :: Issy :: Smartie (64)

Kistia wrote:

I was invited to beta this weekend and my internet is in the crapper (running like a 56k modem... no joke.  yes, we're working on it).  But in any case I won't be on SWTOR for a while, probably.

Miss you all something fierce, though.  I'm raiding with a very successful guild now (when my net is not Teh Suck) but it doesn't have the friendly feel :(

Be sure to let them know you can't push their fuckin buttons for them.