Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/banzaimonkey/facerollsyndicate.com.www/forums/include/parser.php on line 738

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/banzaimonkey/facerollsyndicate.com.www/forums/include/parser.php on line 738

Topic: Arthas10 bites the dust!

Faceroll roflstomped Arthas10 tonight! And it only took us a few weeks of saved IDs and a 25% buff to do it.  :-P

http://www.crystalrelic.com/wow/faceroll/lk_kill2_thumb.jpg

Congrats to everyone who was there on your Kingslayer titles!
Porklet, Gennesaret, Kistia, Okefor, Rudazz, Lazaar, Stromeblade, Ledgem, Chongar and Eurydise

http://www.crystalrelic.com/wow/faceroll/lk_kill_thumb.jpg

Also, special thanks to Morrowyn and Shupani who helped work on the ID but couldn't make it to the kill. And Quetzocotal... AREN'T YOU GLAD YOU FACTION SWAPPED? <3

Lord Marrowgar: This is the beginning and the end, mortals. None may enter the master's sanctum!
Eurydise: *blink* *SPLAT*
Guild: Uhh, Eury, why are you dead?

Re: Arthas10 bites the dust!

Grats guys!  I am glad to hear his ass is dead via Faceroll.   I got alot more than I bargained for last night when I agreed to help can with my wife.  I am glad other could step in to bask in the glory.

Kirin Tor  Morrowyn  Oonia  Akhulu  Brigadoon  Lucravena  Eldamari  Korrosiv  Gajanashi  Inerscha  Phizzle

Grats guys~ sorry I was too pooped to miss out on it. Chongar made sure to rub it in my face with IMs and texts galore as I was TRYING TO SLEEP you jerk.

You face not Shupani alone, but the legions she commands!

/touch

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/banzaimonkey/facerollsyndicate.com.www/forums/include/parser.php on line 684

Shupani wrote:

Chongar made sure to rub it in my face with IMs and texts galore as I was TRYING TO SLEEP

ha ha

Half your dps & twice your total damage: always, fastly, and well.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/banzaimonkey/facerollsyndicate.com.www/forums/include/parser.php on line 684

Porklet wrote:
Shupani wrote:

Chongar made sure to rub it in my face with IMs and texts galore as I was TRYING TO SLEEP

Oh, fair Shupani, I do hope you are feeling better and I'm sorry that uncouth imbecile Chongar - if that IS his real name - was such a monster to your kindhearted soul, and I wish you only the best days from thus forth. Also here is $10,000.

^ fixed. Hope the check's in the mail!

/touch

lolz

Yesterday when we were setting up there was much yelling of "HANG IN THERE BOLVAR"

This is a lot funnier when he's actually strung up in front of you.

Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there.
---------------------
Mal'Ganis: Iseulde (formerly Kistia) :: Kutrazkal
Kirin Tor: Euphande :: Nezkal :: Issy :: Smartie (64)

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS my legacy is there even if I am not

/touch

Shup's like a bad penny- she always turns up.  Just sometimes in spirit.  A creepy... tree.... cat... bear... cow.... othercat..... owl-thing.....  birdy.... spirit.....   >.>

Grats on the Kingslayer titles! Only wish I could've kicked him a few times myself.

Hopefully we'll all be kicking him on 25 sooner rather than later : )

http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f16/Quanatus/1168486882204cq0qu9.jpg

So, I'm in your raid fight Arthas 25 right now!

Kirin Tor  Morrowyn  Oonia  Akhulu  Brigadoon  Lucravena  Eldamari  Korrosiv  Gajanashi  Inerscha  Phizzle