Topic: Get yer frost resist in gear!

As we've been steamrolli-.. er.. facerolling many Naxx 10 and 25 bosses, we're now turning our sights to the big bossman of the citadel - Mr. Kel'Thuzad himself!  But before we set foot in Frostwyrm Lair, we all need to make sure we're capable of doing so without dying horrible, frosty deaths in the first 2 seconds.  And you know what that means... FROST RESIST SETS!

We will be testing out a 10-man run into Frostwyrm Lair on the weekend of 16-17-18th of January.  If you want to come along, you must have your crafted frost resist gear ready.  To reach the cap with pally aura / frost resist totem, everyone needs 285 frost resist.

In order to help you get your 3-piece suit together, I've included a list of mats and guild crafters below.

CLOTH - Guild crafter: Assurance
- Glacial Robe
- Glacial Waistband
- Glacial Slippers

LEATHER - Guild crafter: Nazmin
- Polar Vest
- Polar Cord
- Polar Boots

MAIL - Guild crafter: Nazmin
- Icy Scale Chestguard
- Icy Scale Belt
- Icy Scale Boots

PLATE - Guild crafter: Yden
- Icebane Chestguard
- Icebane Girdle
- Icebane Treads

Also, if you cannot / do not want to get one of your set pieces made, there is also the option of wearing a JC-made ring.  Please keep in mind that if you choose to go this route, you MUST supplement the rest of your gear with frost-resist arcanum/enchants/etc. to reach the resist cap.

JEWELRY - Guild crafter: Karamon
- Titanium Spellguard Ring

FROST RESIST ITEM ENHANCEMENTS
- Arcanum of the Frosty Soul (25 FR)
- Arcanum of Frost Warding (20 FR)
- Enchant Cloak - Superior Frost Resist (20 FR)
- Infinite Sphere (6 FR)

Stay frosty, y'all!

Last edited by Nazmin (2009-01-10 00:52:56)

Nazmin - 80 - Elepewpew Shaman

"Transitional Romanesque architecture was neither transitional nor Romanesque. Discuss."

Re: Get yer frost resist in gear!

You broke the main page.  Dammit.

Edit:  It's OK everyone, I fixed it.  Carry on.

Last edited by Zivix (2009-01-10 16:20:15)

Re: Get yer frost resist in gear!

My set is made all I need is the 3 red, 3 yellow and 1 blue gem to socket them.

Cg