Topic: Hard mode? More like NOT HARD mode, amirite?

http://media.banzaimonkey.net/images/marabean/anub%20hard%20mode%20kill%202%20final.jpg

After three weeks of poking at Trial of the Crusader 10 Hard, a crack team of elite Facerollers finally gave Anub'Arak the donkey-punch of a lifetime!  In addition, it only took them five wipes to do it, which garnered Faceroll Syndicate its first [Tribute to Mad Skill (10)] achievement!

Grats to the following super-nubs who partook in last night's purple pixels: Chongar, Cloin, Eurydice, Grigmir, Hild, Nazmin, Shupani, Trinh, Yden, and Zivix.

Best of luck to everyone working on 10-man hard modes -- keep reaching for that rainbow!

Nazmin - 80 - Elepewpew Shaman

"Transitional Romanesque architecture was neither transitional nor Romanesque. Discuss."

Re: Hard mode? More like NOT HARD mode, amirite?

Ummmm it's heroic mode, not hard mode. 8I GOD, NUB;;;

You face not Shupani alone, but the legions she commands!

/touch

Shupani wrote:

Well, I, for one, was hard the whole time.

Zivix wrote:

Well, I, for one, was hard the whole time.

You didn't read the part on the label that says if your... uhh.. condition lasts for more than 4 hours you're supposed to call your physician did you?

Warlocks do not play the game to have fun, we are merely here to make sure no one else has any

Good thing we weren't in there for four hours.

Cloin wrote:

You didn't read the part on the label that says if your... uhh.. condition lasts for more than 4 hours you're supposed to call your physician did you?

My condition's always goin'.  Somewhere, anyhow.

Shupani wrote:

Wh.. wh.. WHATEVER!  YOU'RE NOT THE BOSS OF ME!

Nazmin - 80 - Elepewpew Shaman

"Transitional Romanesque architecture was neither transitional nor Romanesque. Discuss."