Topic: Diablo III

Not to sure how many of you still troll this forum but I was wondering if I might find any of you in D3.  I figured it was time to find out.

Re: Diablo III

I've been in on the beta. Completed it with Monk and Barbarian. Been busy the past couple weeks though and have been reading A Dance with Dragons in the free time I've had.

I unfortunately didn't get a beta but i will be playing the day after it comes out after work.

From what I have seen on the beta, I will probably end up buying it. Being able to play it has softened my opinion on changes that I wasn't sure I was ok with. Not sure if I will be on it first day or not though.

Something I am really excited about is Shadowrun on Kickstarter reaching it's funding (and still going). Thrilled to get a new Shadowrun game made the right way.

I am also backing Wasteland 2 and Al Lowe coming out of retirement to re-do Leisure Suit Larry in the Land of the Lounge Lizards.

Gonna be sweet when those release

Being one of those (few?) who's still playing WoW, I got D3 with the one-year sub deal.  Been in beta, too; looks like fun (will be my first diablo game).  My battletag is xallanthia1715

Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there.
---------------------
Mal'Ganis: Iseulde (formerly Kistia) :: Kutrazkal
Kirin Tor: Euphande :: Nezkal :: Issy :: Smartie (64)

My battletag is Mortisnox#1541...I don't have beta but I will definitely see you in D3!

Seandewolfe#1905
Just beat Normal with my Demon Hunter.
And yes, I do still lurk on the forum.
Ave Crux, Spes Unica.

Sean

"So, wait... you're playing a priest... and you're studying to be a priest?  No way!"