Topic: BOO!

Hello, Everyone!

I will be starting a guild in SWTOR on some server or another, and I intend to rope some of my old video game nerd-buddies into playing games with me once again.  I am a project manager and exploration geologist in the mining industry, so I won't be able to go apeshit with an mmo.  If you are interested in playing some SWTOR with me, then, please, feel free to post here or send me an email (my email addy is now up to date in my profile).  I miss all of you dearly (those of you who know me), and I can't wait to get in touch with you all once again.

PS: If you didn't play WoW in FS while I was the GM, then don't waste your time emailing me.  I won't know who you are, so, please, if you fall into that demographic, then reply in this thread.

Cheers,
Yden

ARE YOUR FUCKING COMPUTERS PLUGGED IN?

Re: BOO!

We've already spoken but I'll post anyway. Can't wait to get the gang together again and Faceroll some SWTOR.

I was in FS after you left, but I'm down for some button mashing

If I can manage the time and finances to get into TOR, I'll be looking you scrubs up for sure... you'll need someone to carry you again.

Warlocks do not play the game to have fun, we are merely here to make sure no one else has any

giggity

Warlocks do not play the game to have fun, we are merely here to make sure no one else has any

Nyt is on Mind Trick, so i'll mosey over there til we get some consensus. Drop Genne & I a line when you get a chance Erik

Half your dps & twice your total damage: always, fastly, and well.

Yup. Got a sith warrior to 10 last night and ready to leave korriban. If we decide on a different server it won't take much time to start over

Well, we went ahead and rolled on mind trick for now. We have Faceroll set up so if anyone needs an invite let one of us know.

So I was all bummed about waiting for early access invite. Then this morning a friend calls from the hospital and needs me to sit with her. I arrive to the ICU and ... BAM email inviting me to early access. Kicker is this hospital room has been empty for two hours since they took her for an MRI.

I coulda been level 10 by noa!!!

1. Light Side: hold friend's hand all day
2. Dark Side: "no way I'm busy" /refuse quest

/hasn't bought the game >.>

/afk irl

ok done.

/afk irl

so we runnin' sith or jedi?

/afk irl

Sith

KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR ASSLADY

/afk irl

Can you be the pig people yet?  I dont want to play unless i can be a gamorrean bounty hunter and make quillboar noises over vent.

so... who do I talk to? WHAT R UR TUNE NAMES!?

I'm probably going to re-roll Assurance, so no use saying "hi" yet.

/afk irl

Apparently there's no Mac client, and my PC is asploded, so count Cloin out for the time being

/afk irl