Topic: 3.2 is here!!!! So what does that mean for Facerollers?

WooT!  The new shit is here!  This means that we will be doing the following:

Friday and Saturday = Ulduar 25 farm run to gear our raiders in preparation for our push through Tier 9.  We will be using the new raid lockout mechanics to our advantage here.

Sunday is now dedicated to 25 man Normal mode Coliseum, and until we have Ulduar on lolfarm we will not be pushing more Tier 9 than one night per week. 

Due to our lack of farming of Tier 8 we will be slightly behind as we finish up the content in Ulduar 25 before we roll into the hardmode Tier 9 raid.  The goal of this guild is to see ALL RAID CONTENT available in a fun, friendly, and mature atmosphere.  We will be finishing our broccoli before we eat our ice cream.  There will be NO SCHEDULED 10 MANS, so if you are interested in doing an off-night 10 man Tier 9 raid then please feel free to do so.  Off nights are yours, and the weekends are ours.  Please use the Forums to organize any 10 man raiding.  Thank you, and let's kick some ass in 3.2!!!!

- Yden -

ARE YOUR FUCKING COMPUTERS PLUGGED IN?

Re: 3.2 is here!!!! So what does that mean for Facerollers?

And remember - dungeons are like flea markets, not races. It's not about getting to the end, it's about getting CHEAP CRAP for you and your friends who're there for the ride!!

I like my metaphor. Just ask Chongar.

You face not Shupani alone, but the legions she commands!

/touch

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n5diMImYIIA

>.>

/afk irl

Shupani wrote:

And remember - dungeons are like flea markets, not races. It's not about getting to the end, it's about getting CHEAP CRAP for you and your friends who're there for the ride!!

Ulduar.. flea market!  It's just like, it's just like a mini-mall!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJ3oHpup-pk

Nazmin - 80 - Elepewpew Shaman

"Transitional Romanesque architecture was neither transitional nor Romanesque. Discuss."

Uldumall?

Mall of the Crusaders?

Argent Mini-mart?

Last edited by Shupani (2009-08-04 13:50:41)

You face not Shupani alone, but the legions she commands!

/touch

yeah sadly, I play this game for progression.. downing content bosses after new content comes out I will do... but it's lost its fun and excitement for me.

"When life gives you lemons, say fuck the lemons and bail."

Ajatar wrote:

yeah sadly, I play this game for progression.. downing content bosses after new content comes out I will do... but it's lost its fun and excitement for me.

That's a rockin 20% of the U25 achievements you've got there.

Chongar wrote:
Ajatar wrote:

That's a rockin 20% of the U25 achievements you've got there.

Looks like someones been spending a little too much time on the MMO-Champion forums

Warlocks do not play the game to have fun, we are merely here to make sure no one else has any

Nazmin wrote:
Shupani wrote:

Ulduar.. flea market!  It's just like, it's just like a mini-mall!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJ3oHpup-pk

omg... I just died a little inside. Erik and I watched the *whole* thing

/afk irl

Hey guys, it's Gnil. I just wanted to let you guys know, I've been gone for the begining of school, and was thinking about coming back to play some. However if I do end up playing more, I don't think I'll have too much time to raid. I just wanted to let you guys know, and by the way Raiding in Faceroll has been an amazing experience. Good luck to all of you, and be sure to PEW PEW PEW!!!

BAD Sheep!