Topic: Bitchmode Down!

Rawr!

http://i343.photobucket.com/albums/o445/Jahmila_photo/yogg10.jpg

ARE YOUR FUCKING COMPUTERS PLUGGED IN?

Re: Bitchmode Down!

when was this

You face not Shupani alone, but the legions she commands!

/touch

Shupani wrote:

when was this

when we drugged you and gave all the spirit leather to cloin.

/afk irl

Geez, you guys.  You killed the epic bowss without me, broke my page layout, and spoiled the ending!  Great job!

Zivix wrote:

Geez, you guys.  You killed the epic bowss without me, broke my page layout, and spoiled the ending!  Great job!

Yeah we were gonna break the layout less with Yden's screenshot, but his video settings were so much lower that we decided to use mine instead. The problem is, I run in 1680x1050, so I did what I could to crop it down and then shrink it without losing a whole lot of image quality.

Last edited by Chongar (2009-07-17 05:16:57)

Gratz!

Hell'uva job.

DK Tank of DOOM!

Chongar wrote:
Zivix wrote:

Yeah we were gonna break the layout less with Yden's screenshot, but his video settings were so much lower that we decided to use mine instead. The problem is, I run in 1680x1050, so I did what I could to crop it down and then shrink it without losing a whole lot of image quality.

My 486 DX can't handle max resolution in wide-screen yet.  I need to upgrade to top off my 512 ram block.  Dos 6.2 should help a little as well.  Just got that baby hummin'!

ARE YOUR FUCKING COMPUTERS PLUGGED IN?