Topic: We interrupt your Facerolling to bring you this important message!

Well, XT 002 is down, and this opens the interior of Ulduar for us to smash our way through. I thought this would be a good time to let you know who our next target bosses will be, so you can study up and L2 play.
We're going to be working on Kologarn and Auriaya next, and after we stomp those two we'll be able to start swinging at bosses who drop T8 loot. Kologarn and Auriaya are both fairly simple fights, and I don't suspect they'll give us much trouble. Once we've got these two down we can work on Hodir, Thorim, Freya, and Mimiron at our leisure.
We'll work on the optional bosses here and there, but I'm going to be focusing our raid time on progression bosses first.

We'll do our best to explain the fights in detail prior to the pull, but if everyone takes a few minutes to watch the instructional videos then things won't be a total mystery and we can spend less time yammering in vent and more time killing bosses.

-Cloin

Warlocks do not play the game to have fun, we are merely here to make sure no one else has any

Re: We interrupt your Facerolling to bring you this important message!

Woot! Keep rollin!

- Peace through Unity, Unity through Faith and, as always, Stay out of the Stupid Shit!

Update: Arch is a total beast

Warlocks do not play the game to have fun, we are merely here to make sure no one else has any

Did you bring your DK into the guild, Arch?

ARE YOUR FUCKING COMPUTERS PLUGGED IN?

No no, his spriest hurts things in a rude and sinister manner.

Cloin wrote:

No no, his spriest hurts things in a rude and sinister manner.

Excellent, Smithers.  Dismember the corpse, and send his widow a corsage.

ARE YOUR FUCKING COMPUTERS PLUGGED IN?

Smithers! Release the robotic Richard Simmons

- Peace through Unity, Unity through Faith and, as always, Stay out of the Stupid Shit!