Topic: Ulduar Fights

Learn them! The officers/raid leaders will do their best to make the fights as easy as possible but you as a raid member need to do your part also by researching the fights on your spare time. The guild is currently following the Tankspot.com fight strategies so make yourself familiar with the website and watch the vids pertaining to fights. Ulduar is 80% raid positioning/strategy and 20% gear so know how = Phat Loots!!! This weekends begining bosses will be Flame Leviathon, Ignis, Razorscale, XT002 and The Iron Council so make sure you brush up on these fights and know them inside and out.

Re: Ulduar Fights

As a supplemental to tankspot.com you can also refer to stratfu.com and the all-knowing wowwiki.com for more information on these encounters.

So like Devowerer said, L2 play, and we'll all be rolling in epics.
See you Saturday!

Warlocks do not play the game to have fun, we are merely here to make sure no one else has any

Yes ... and when I get back, all I have to do is afk - auto shot on fights and get free epix! So learn them fights! =P

90 more days!

Sorry Skunk, there's fire in there... no afk - auto shot for you

Warlocks do not play the game to have fun, we are merely here to make sure no one else has any

Boo ... I just wanna sit there and get free epix!

Naxx FTW?

- Peace through Unity, Unity through Faith and, as always, Stay out of the Stupid Shit!