Topic: Getting Ready for 3.1!!

3.1 is just around the corner, and we're in the process of preparing to tackle new content.  Between now and the patch we intend to gear as many toons as possible, and to get as many of our members through the current content as humanly possibly.  The officers and myself are looking forward to marching into Ulduar with all of our members as playing this game would suck donkey balls if it weren't for the Good Folks we get to play with around here.  I want to thank everyone for their hard work and their faith in our looting system and raid invites//comp system.  We are very informal, and we will stay that way. 

On a different note: 

Cloin is one of the toons that I started this guild with, he's been incredibly helpful and friendly, he is my assistant raidleader, and he is now your Assistant Guild Manager.  I will be updating guildranks to reflect this new promotion.  I want everyone to treat Cloin as though he were the GM when I am not online.  There wasn't even a question as to who deserved the job, so congratulations and thank you, Cloin.  You are the man.

- Yden -

ARE YOUR FUCKING COMPUTERS PLUGGED IN?

Re: Getting Ready for 3.1!!

Grats Cloin!

You guys wanna kill some Old Gods? Shiny! Let's be bad guys

Last edited by Archimedies (2009-03-26 04:29:35)

- Peace through Unity, Unity through Faith and, as always, Stay out of the Stupid Shit!

Cloin you rock man and im glad you got this promotion!!!!

116+/- several days till my glorious return!!! Be afraid ... be very afraid!

We can't wait, Skunk!  You need some valorous, nubcake!!

- Erik -

ARE YOUR FUCKING COMPUTERS PLUGGED IN?

mmmm, Valorous Nubcake....

Yden wrote:

Cloin is one of the toons that I started this guild with, he's been incredibly helpful and friendly, he is my assistant raidleader, and he is now your Assistant Guild Manager.

http://media.banzaimonkey.net/images/marabean/30%20Rock%20-%20Self%20high-five.gif

Cloin, you go guuuuuuuuuuuurll!  <3

Nazmin - 80 - Elepewpew Shaman

"Transitional Romanesque architecture was neither transitional nor Romanesque. Discuss."

Archimedies wrote:

You guys wanna kill some Old Gods? Shiny! Let's be bad guys

Id love to be digested by C'Thun, or obliterate AQ40, Ony, or <insert previous raid I never got to see pre-BC here>

"...To get kicked into da whelps, you lose 50DKP again for not being where the f*** you were supposed to be."

Or yeah, we could kill some old world old gods. My DK has none of the old world raid achievements

- Peace through Unity, Unity through Faith and, as always, Stay out of the Stupid Shit!

Grig/Toki wrote:

Grats Cloin.

These past few weeks we've really turned Naxx from farm status, to hilarious farm status.

I'll take all the credit for that I suppose

Warlocks do not play the game to have fun, we are merely here to make sure no one else has any

Wait, I have to respect Cloin now?

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh idk if this is the right guild for me anymore

You face not Shupani alone, but the legions she commands!

/touch