Topic: 12-20-11

/post

Doin' it Sith style bayyybeeeeeee

/afk irl

Re: 12-20-11

HOW DO I SPEND MORE TALENTS IN FORCE CHOKE?

Warlocks do not play the game to have fun, we are merely here to make sure no one else has any

Re: 12-20-11

Ready to roll my bounty hunter for sure. I do have the guild name reserved and ready to go too.

Re: 12-20-11

I think you missed the part where I said FORCE CHOKE

Warlocks do not play the game to have fun, we are merely here to make sure no one else has any

Re: 12-20-11

I got that, but I don't think we are gonna be able to down all the end game content by everyone just force choking the chicken out there.

I do plan to roll a marauder eventually though, and I'mma force choke a bitch till she siths her pants.

Last edited by Nytdreamer (2011-10-10 17:06:55)

Re: 12-20-11

Nytdreamer wrote:

I got that, but I don't think we are gonna be able to down all the end game content by everyone just force choking the chicken out there.

I do plan to roll a marauder eventually though, and I'mma force choke a bitch till she siths her pants.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6p4T7_XI7WM

Warlocks do not play the game to have fun, we are merely here to make sure no one else has any

Re: 12-20-11

Srsly.

/afk irl

Re: 12-20-11

Who me? I'm your favourite Cloin.

Warlocks do not play the game to have fun, we are merely here to make sure no one else has any

Re: 12-20-11

LOL fair enough.

If you are asking who I am, I joined while Eury was running things and became the token lock that "tried" to fill the void when Cloin went to an uber raid server.

Re: 12-20-11

Nytdreamer wrote:

LOL fair enough.

If you are asking who I am, I joined while Eury was running things and became the token lock that failed to fill the void when Cloin went to an uber raid server.

Warlocks do not play the game to have fun, we are merely here to make sure no one else has any

Re: 12-20-11

Ouch, look at all that harshness =-P

To be fair I pulled pretty decent numbers, just not ranking numbers. Big shoes to fill

Re: 12-20-11

I finally pulled myself back into my former glory and started ranking again. Top 200 on heroic Alysrazor and Beth'tilac kids! Time to go back into T11 raids with way too much gear and cheese out some pointless rankings!

Warlocks do not play the game to have fun, we are merely here to make sure no one else has any

Re: 12-20-11

Nytdreamer wrote:

Big shoes to fill

Are you saying I have big feet?  Cloin stole his warlocking shoes from me!


...


Actually, I'm pretty sure he hijacked Braice's toon first, and THEN stole the the warlock raiding slot. So it was just general burglary all around. SHAME ON YOU GROIN!

/afk irl

Re: 12-20-11

My WoW account got stolen and transferred to Doomhammer, then returned to me.

I don't know what to make of this.

The best part about the CombiTube is it works in either hole.

Re: 12-20-11

Trinh wrote:
Nytdreamer wrote:

Big shoes to fill

Are you saying I have big feet?  Cloin stole his warlocking shoes from me!

...

Actually, I'm pretty sure he hijacked Braice's toon first, and THEN stole the the warlock raiding slot. So it was just general burglary all around. SHAME ON YOU GROIN!

I'd like to draw your attention to my signature. If people were pleased by my actions, then clearly I was doing it wrong.

Warlocks do not play the game to have fun, we are merely here to make sure no one else has any

Re: 12-20-11

Gantru wrote:

My WoW account got stolen and transferred to Doomhammer, then returned to me.

I don't know what to make of this.

Obviously it's a sign to come back to WoW so you can feel fulfilled in life by being near me again.

Warlocks do not play the game to have fun, we are merely here to make sure no one else has any

Re: 12-20-11

trinh is totally the Gantru of her Lotro server.

Re: 12-20-11

I think we can all agree that Trinh was the Gantru of kirin tor too.

Warlocks do not play the game to have fun, we are merely here to make sure no one else has any

Re: 12-20-11

Is there a list of servers yet?

Half your dps & twice your total damage: always, fastly, and well.

Re: 12-20-11

Porklet wrote:

Is there a list of servers yet?


Not that I've seen

Re: 12-20-11

Twick wrote:

I think we can all agree that Trinh was the Gantru of kirin tor too.

HEY!!!






roflmao

On a WAY MORE IMPORTANT NOTE.... guess who got selected for beta testing? :3 Droooownnnnn in poooooolssss of jealousssyyyy

"To be a gantru" is still a household phrase. You should be proud.

/afk irl

Re: 12-20-11

Trinh wrote:
Twick wrote:

I think we can all agree that Trinh was the Gantru of kirin tor too.

HEY!!!






roflmao

On a WAY MORE IMPORTANT NOTE.... guess who got selected for beta testing? :3 Droooownnnnn in poooooolssss of jealousssyyyy

"To be a gantru" is still a household phrase. You should be proud.

You and me both. Just waiting for the e-mail to tell me which wave I get to start up on.

Anyone else?

Re: 12-20-11

I'm downloading now, i'll ping u back with server & toon name. Probably be a day or two.

trinh, how the eff are you & yden?

Half your dps & twice your total damage: always, fastly, and well.

Re: 12-20-11

Genne <3 u

If cool people are gonna play Star Wars Online I'll consider checking it out, but I demand my own Cloin personal motivator ...

Love you all.  Miss you guys!

Re: 12-20-11

I'm in on the Friday 10AM wave and will be ready to roll with whoever else is too.

The vent still up and running?