Topic: Gandalf vs. Dumbledore

Lemme break it down, Dumbledore is pretty sweet. He runs a school where all sorts of crazy crap goes down. He has a bird that spontaneously combusts and a pretty sweet office. Oh and he dies helping to save the world. Pretty hardcore.

Then there's Gandalf.

First, he finds the root of all evil, and lays out a plan to save the world. When he gets crapped on by his buddy Sarumon, he escapes by TALKING TO A MOTH, so that the moth can go get his buddy A GIANT EFFING EAGLE TO FLY HIM OFF THE ROOF of Sarumon's high-rise. Then he hooks back up with Frodo, and proceeds as planned to save the world with Frodo and the gang. But wait, HE DIES. It is important to note however, that he dies FIGHTING A GIANT FLAME DEMON WITH A BIG NASTY WHIP. Now normally dying would be a problem for most people.

Screw that.

Gandalf just shrugs it off LIKE A BOSS and comes back to finish what he started. He also decided to update his wardrobe with some pimpin' white robes. Now fully pimped out, he tells everybody the plan and then dips off for a minute to go handle some business elsewhere, cause that's how Gandalf rolls.

Then right when crap starts getting crappier at helms deep, he shows up WITH EVERYONE. Oh, and did I mention he shows up on the KING OF HORSES... RIDING BAREBACK!!?? So not only does he figuratively have balls of steel, he undoubtable has ACTUAL balls of steel.

Finally, after cleaning things up at Minas Tirith, he peaces out and lets all the hobbits and humans enjoy a world PURGED OF ALL EVIL.

So

Dumbledore: mentors the younger generation, sacrifices his life for the greater good.

Gandalf: Talks to animals, gives death the finger, consistently saves everybody else, and then just leaves everyone with all the spoils of war.
Gandalf wins.

Warlocks do not play the game to have fun, we are merely here to make sure no one else has any

Re: Gandalf vs. Dumbledore

Half your dps & twice your total damage: always, fastly, and well.

Gandalf wins by default because unlike Dumbledore, he is not mortal.

You're gonna love my nuts.

But Merlin could kick both their asses.

You're gonna love my nuts.