Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/banzaimonkey/facerollsyndicate.com.www/forums/include/parser.php on line 738

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/banzaimonkey/facerollsyndicate.com.www/forums/include/parser.php on line 738

Topic: We did it with pugs

http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb39/elizabeth_atl/WoWScrnShot_112010_231142.jpg

Finally down...Congratulations to all

Half your dps & twice your total damage: always, fastly, and well.

Re: We did it with pugs

OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH

Glad I could be there, very nice job everyone! Thanks!

Well, it's about bloody time.

"So, wait... you're playing a priest... and you're studying to be a priest?  No way!"

SEAN WE MISS YOU ask genne it's way more irritating to bubblebot alone.

Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there.
---------------------
Mal'Ganis: Iseulde (formerly Kistia) :: Kutrazkal
Kirin Tor: Euphande :: Nezkal :: Issy :: Smartie (64)

Faceroll ruled this night

Epic fight was epic. I should have the video up sometime tomorrow.

This was a long time coming. Gratz on the soon to be coming baby Morrow. I'm very glad we were able to get it done before your raiding schedule became iffy.

The victory lap stomping AQ40 was pretty fun too.

On another note, it kinda looks like I am peeking around everyone to make sure he is really dead in the picture. lawls

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Su8HqvkCW94

Looks like it actually upped it in fullscreen HD. Sexy.

Last edited by Aellera (2010-11-21 10:37:01)

Some great moments from last night:

"I'd rather not do upper spire content with pugs"

"I'm doing a shot after every wipe"

"Pork, are you wearing your tanking armor?"

"/headdesk"

"you promised no LK pugs ever ..."

"Let's not embarass ourselves again"

"We're five healing this with only two main spec heals?"

"Mortisnox is down...Pork is down...PORK IS UP!!!"

"DON'T RELEASE!!!!!"

"Um, who's gonna tell Thor?"

Half your dps & twice your total damage: always, fastly, and well.

so epic.....now bring on the Cataclysm.  Great job getting the video btw!

Nice vid, Aellera.  Kinda funny to watch myself cast as I am almost never looking at my toon when actually healing.

---------------------

I totally know the feeling, Kistia.

Aellera looks all calm, waving her hands about...  Kistia though, must get tired, the way she leaps on her toes every time she casts.  And Intereo it's like a whole body motion!

---------------------

Damn, sorry I missed it!

Grats all, nice kill!! :-)

Lord Marrowgar: This is the beginning and the end, mortals. None may enter the master's sanctum!
Eurydise: *blink* *SPLAT*
Guild: Uhh, Eury, why are you dead?

I should have never agreed to let Mr. Spooky stream the Habs/Leafs game instead of raiding.

Grats all! :D

Grats guys! You all totally deserve it!

Kirin Tor: ~ Gertine - holyangel ~ Erïs - ben afflock ~
~ Aktol - resto ~ Jespari - fiya pew pew ~
~ Sera - holydin ~ Goretag - frosty orc smash ~
~ Nywani - TROLL DRUID no clue what spec yet. ~

Grats guys, well played

Warlocks do not play the game to have fun, we are merely here to make sure no one else has any

Man... That was a good day. Wins like that make me miss Faceroll... and to a lesser extent WoW.

I agree.  I probably wouldn't have quit WoW if Faceroll didn't fall apart.  However, the game just wasn't fun any more without Faceroll.  At least we got to leave with this fun victory!

Mortisnox said it better than I could.

Still <3 you guys.