Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/banzaimonkey/facerollsyndicate.com.www/forums/include/parser.php on line 738

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/banzaimonkey/facerollsyndicate.com.www/forums/include/parser.php on line 738

Topic: Cataclysm Dec. 7

Blue posts back it up.

http://wow.joystiq.com/2010/10/04/catac … ember-7th/

Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there.
---------------------
Mal'Ganis: Iseulde (formerly Kistia) :: Kutrazkal
Kirin Tor: Euphande :: Nezkal :: Issy :: Smartie (64)

Re: Cataclysm Dec. 7

They announced the same thing on mmo-champion.com  I'll be looking forward to it.  However, we do need to get LK down before then ;-)

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/banzaimonkey/facerollsyndicate.com.www/forums/include/parser.php on line 684

Mortisnox wrote:

They announced the same thing on mmo-champion.com  I'll be looking forward to it.  However, we do need to get LK down before then ;-)

Amen!

---------------------

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/banzaimonkey/facerollsyndicate.com.www/forums/include/parser.php on line 684

Mortisnox wrote:

we do need to get LK down before then ;-)

And your Frostmourne

Half your dps & twice your total damage: always, fastly, and well.

My world will be Cataclyzed in a different way.  Little one due on the 2nd...  Expect me to be scarce until things settle down at home after Cata release.  On a good note, my RL excitement will allow the Goblin starting areas to clear out a bit before I can get around to rolling mine.

Kirin Tor  Morrowyn  Oonia  Akhulu  Brigadoon  Lucravena  Eldamari  Korrosiv  Gajanashi  Inerscha  Phizzle

Actually, come to think of it.  In some ways WoW may become a whole new game for me.   Assuming I have time for it, everything will have changed and I will be a noob again once I return.  In a strange way this is exciting.  Especially since I am not planning on 'power-leveling' to 85.

Kirin Tor  Morrowyn  Oonia  Akhulu  Brigadoon  Lucravena  Eldamari  Korrosiv  Gajanashi  Inerscha  Phizzle

Morrowyn wrote:

Little one due on the 2nd...

20 Farmville dollars says it's not before the 9th

Porklet wrote:

20 Farmville dollars says it's not before the 9th

Farmville... so glad I don't know what that is, what with all the free time I have at work on down weeks...

In seriousness, you could be right being that it is our first...

We narrowed our name list down to 2 names last night, still a few others in consideration but here are our 2 favs for now:

Rowan Elise
Harper Elise

/hijack

Facebook games scare me >.>

---------------------

Porklet wrote:
Mortisnox wrote:

we do need to get LK down before then ;-)

And your Frostmourne

Hopefully!  But if we get LK down this week, heroic bosses have a better drop rate for the shards!

Morrowyn wrote:

Rowan Elise
Harper Elise

/hijack

do Harker! Harper is cool but Harker is a female undead pirate in howling fjord.
Captain Harker

Kirin Tor: ~ Gertine - holyangel ~ Erïs - ben afflock ~
~ Aktol - resto ~ Jespari - fiya pew pew ~
~ Sera - holydin ~ Goretag - frosty orc smash ~
~ Nywani - TROLL DRUID no clue what spec yet. ~

<---  is getting excited for the new talent trees and class changes!

Spent a bit today tinkering with all the specs but honestly, without seeing the results in game, its just a bunch of numbers.  I expect to see the theorycrafting community (EJ and the like) see a huge upswing in activity.

At first glance, the biggest specific changes imo will be Hunters (focus), Ret Paladin (no more faceroll), Holy Priest (Chakras ftw), and DKs (rune mechanics and spec/role refinement)

More generally, I expect to see mana management be much more important.  Also, thinking twice before skipping CC/damage reduction talents.

On a personal note, Shadow priest options seemed to be opening up a ton, such that we may see more than one effective 'rotation' working for us on a regular basis.  I am looking foward to trying them out!

Anyone else have any thoughts?  What things specifically about your class changes have you most intrigued/worried?

I have been watching the hunter stuff alot lately and focus seems like it will be an interesting change, my biggest worry right now is the massive change to the hunters aoe abilities. Focus may change the speed in a hunter rotation but shouldn't alter it to badly.  but we won't know the full extent till it goes live

Morrowyn wrote:

Also, thinking twice before skipping CC/damage reduction talents.

There are new talents for prot warrior that sound great for 5's while leveling. E.g.: "Blitz: your charge...stuns an additional nearby target"

Morrowyn wrote:

What things specifically about your class changes have you most intrigued/worried?

That Heroic Leap will suck and Charge/Intercept will get nerfed with longer CD's. The ability to zip around like a speed freak is why I play the class.

For Kistia...  managing Holy Power.  There will be more procs to track in both specs.  Change in the rotation with Cons having a longer duration/CD and using different abilities for multiple vs. single target.  Healing I'm still on the fence about except that I already love Holy Shock and now I get to press that button more, pretty much on CD.

For Euph...  CASTING SCORCH WHILE RUNNING IS AWESOME.  But actually, I hope the changes to the Arcane tree will mean that it's really challenging now, and will reward good play with higher damage, not that its dps is spikey and fail (also possible).  Haven't really looked at frost stuff; I don't like pet management.

For Nez...  Chakra scares the crap out of me, but I imagine it will actually be awesome once I get used to it.  Also:  PW:Barrier is GORGEOUS.  Also: wait I have to DPS?  Won't be Shadow except to level, most likely, so I haven't spent much time with that either.

---------------------